£££ – £15 and under
- Make your own lip balm kit by Sweet Cecily’s £15 – This is a great gift for creative souls who love original gifts and natural beauty. The kit is available in 4 flavours: strawberry, spearmint, orange or unscented, and you can order the kit with a personalised tag for that extra special touch.
- Spiced gingerbread cookie shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath by Philosophy £14 – Before you give this away to your friend or family member, you will probably try to eat this, because it smells SO good. Warning: do not. Wrap it up and give it to a loved one so they can slather it all over themselves and smell yummy instead.
- Birds and bees soft leather make-up bag by Stabo £14 – A delightful and practical gift that will make the morning make-up application routine a pleasure and never a chore.
££ – £10 and under
- Foundation Brush by Real Techniques £9.99 – Lay the foundations for make-up success with this wonder-brush from one half of Youtube sensation duo, the Pixiwoo sisters.
- Tangle teezer £8.58 – Any friends with difficult to tame, unruly manes will love you for introducing them to this cult classic.
- Natural Votive Candle in orange and jasmine by Beefayre £7.95 – This sublimely scented candle is the perfect size to pop next to the bath and the melted wax can be used as a massage oil. In addition, Beefayre contribute 3% of their profits to conservation so it really is a gift with heart.
£ – £5 and under
- Pug nail files by Catseye £2.50 – Simply amazing and sure to put a smile on any girl friends face! No further p(l)ugging required.
- Bombardino bath bomb by Lush £2.50 – This wee chap takes inspiration from an apres ski drink traditionally made in the Italian Alps with eggnog, brandy and whipped cream. Pick one of these up for a friend who you think has earned a well deserved soak in the tub.
- Exfoliating scrub gloves by Soap and Glory £4 – These gloves make a great gift for any girl who likes to pamper herself. Great for gently removing any nasty winter dry skin.