Next week, MAC counters nationwide will be selling a new range of glittering cosmetics just in time for the Christmas party season.
This collection is all about holiday glamour – the excitement of getting ready before heading out wrapped up in your new winter coat, boots and scarf: cheeks rosy, lips pearly and eyes glittering from the cold and excitement of the night to come.
MAC’s Christmas Collection Liquid Powder Eye-Shadows are designed to catch the eye of that office hottie at the annual party, with eight playfully-named shades including:
- ‘Tall, Dark and Handsome’ – black with pearl.
- ‘A Natural Flirt’ – a soft, peachy nude.
- ‘Stylishly Merry’ – dusty violet.
(Unfortunately ‘One Too Many’ and ‘I’m Going to be Fired’ didn’t make it into this year’s collection.)
Holiday glamour wouldn’t be complete without suitably dramatic eyelashes. Glamour Daze False Lashes Mascara offers a fashionably false look by boosting volume, adding length and forcing a push-up curl, without the hassle that comes with wearing ‘real’ false lashes.
For those ‘just got out of the cold’ cheeks, try Glamour Daze Powder Blush in ‘I’m the One’, a fresh, bold pink. Next, apply Glamour Daze Lipstick in ‘Beauty’ for pale pink, frosty-looking lips that stand out beautifully.
Polish off your look with MAC Nail Lacquer in a choice of four exciting shades:
- ‘Endless Night’ – a pale grey/pink with a pearly finish.
- ‘In the Limelight’ – a deliciously creamy mint.
- ‘Girl Trouble’ – a super glittery pink.
- ‘Everything that Glitters’ – black and glittery like the sky at night.
Head over to the MAC website for further details about next week’s collection.