For the rest of us – summer is only just beginning. While the kids settle back into the new school year with their new gel-pens and Teflon trousers, those of us who don’t have school-age children can finally jump on cheap, out-of-season flights to soak up the last dregs of summer on foreign beaches – without having to dodge families or pay premium summer prices.
If you’re planning on going away for just a few days this September, then you can avoid extra airline charges by packing everything you need into your hand-luggage.
Of course, the catch in this money-saving idea is the 100ml liquid limit. How are we supposed to look our best on holiday if we can’t pack our usual battalion of anti-ageing creams, cleansers, toners, moisturisers and face-wash?!
It’s simple: invest in a neat travel kit.
Although there are lots out there, we have our beady beauty eye on the This Works Travel Kit in taupe – it has everything you need, in miniature form, all packed conveniently into a sophisticated pale brown leather-look zip case.
This Works is a refreshingly simple, modest brand that promotes ‘modern natural beauty’ and shuns synthetic fragrances and colourings in favour of natural ingredients.
The five ‘miracle’ products in the travel kit are:
- Turbo Balm 10g – a mini pot of balm that soothes chapped lips, dry skin and rough cuticles.
- Fresh Skin 5ml – for those humid late-summer nights, Fresh Skin is a refreshing face spray designed to cool you down and hydrate dry skin.
- Clean Skin 30ml – a cute stick of cream cleanser with olive oil and rosehip, perfect for tired jet-lagged eyes.
- Stress Less 10ml – after months on end of work stresses, it’s time to decongest and de-stress your tense body. Stress Less contains an airy blend of Eucalyptus and Ravensara to clear sinuses and block germs.
- Enjoy Multi-Tasking Lotion 30ml – a two-in-one product that moisturises the face and body with a Shea butter-based lotion.
The This Works Travel Kit is £45, but it’s perfect for those last-minute getaways.
Pick up yours now at This Works.