1. Exfoliate before applying your face mask. It will help the ingredients penetrate deeper.
2. For a light weekend or work make-up look, use brown tones. Line the upper and lower lash lines with a brown kohl pencil. Add a layer of mascara.
3. Try a DIY face mask to nourish the skin – our favourite is honey and yoghurt.
4. Don’t panic if you run out of shaving foam, use a hair conditioner instead! Your legs will feel super soft.
5. If your hair is feeling dry and damaged, try using coconut oil as a conditioning treatment.
6. If you really don’t want to wash your hair, add some dry shampoo and braid it – braids work better in unclean hair anyway!
7. Treat your skin. Give it a break by swapping the foundation for a light BB cream or moisturiser.
8. For a minimal make-up look, stick to neutral eye shadows and a tinted lip balm.
9. Keep your lips hydrated all day by keeping some lip balm on your desk at work. Our favourite is Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm.
10. For a bold, statement lash, curl your lashes and apply a waterproof mascara. These hold the curl better and for extra oomph, add another coat!
11. For an edgy, smokey-smudgey eye, dampen your brush and use a dark eyeshadow. Simply sweep it across the upper and lower lash line and smudge out.
12. Use a berry lip stain on your cheeks for a natural, flushed look.
13. If your lips are dry, make your own lip scrub! Simply mix coconut oil and sugar (bonus – it’s edible!)
14. Get the glow! Apply bronzer to both cheeks and eyes for a pretty, sunset-esque look.
15. Give your lashes a boost by adding some false individual lashes to the outer corners.
16. To help your lipstick last longer, place a tissue over your lips and apply a translucent powder over the top.
17. Winged liner problems? Clean up any cat-eye liner smudges with a dampened cotton bud.
18. Make the lips appear fuller by applying some peppermint essential oil to your lipgloss.
19. Save time in the morning by using a spray on moisturiser! We love the Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser.
20. Balance out your shimmer. If you’re doing a shimmery eye, opt for a matte lipstick.