US skin-care brand Supaskin has announced plans to storm the UK market with a new collection of salon-standard skin-care products inspired by dermatological treatments and adapted for home-use.
One product in particular has been causing quite a stir in the media over the past few weeks. Tooted as ‘plastic surgery in a bottle’, Supaskin’s Instant Face Lift is reputed to be one of the most effective alternatives to surgery available, promising to visibly tighten and lift skin with just a few drops applied to the face in an upwards sweeping motion.
The instant effects of the serum last for six to eight hours, making the Instant Face Lift a great temporary alternative to the longer-lasting Botox treatment.
Tanya Furst, Co-founder of Supaskin said: “This is serious skincare, not a fashion brand, which has come via the medical profession. Because of this pedigree, we are hugely excited about its potential for everyday use by individuals who are dedicated to giving their skin the most effective treatment available on the market.”
Supaskin Instant Face Lift costs a very reasonable £23.96 and takes just five minutes to visibly tighten skin and smooth wrinkles.
All Supaskin products are manufactured without preservatives, fillers or parabens, so your beautiful, younger-looking skin can be enjoyed without the guilt.
For a full skin-care regime, you might be interested in buying Supaskin’s full UK collection, which includes:
- Micro Dermabrasion Cream – £39.76 for a salon-grade crystal scrub.
- Salicylic Acid Exfoliator – £29.96 for tighter pores and acne treatment.
- Squalane Gel – £24.95 for an olive-based serum that mimics sebum to hydrate dry skin.
- Alpha Arbutin Lightening Serum – £34.99 – to banish dark marks and blemishes with seaweed extract.
- Super Hyaluronic Moisturising Cream – £34.96 – for protection against the elements to promote smoother, younger-looking skin.
- Multi Peptide Anti Wrinkle Serum – £59.95 – for a 50% reduction in lines and wrinkles in just one month. The people at Supaskin are so confident in the effectiveness of the treatment they’re offering a full refund to anyone who isn’t happy with the results after 30 days.
Head right over to the Supaskin website to find out more about each of these products and to buy your bottle of Instant Face Lift today.