1.Less is more with make-up so don’t get too excited. Choose a feature you want to accentuate, perhaps lips or eyes but not both.
2.Even if your under eye bags are almost at your feet, don;t overdo the under eye concealer. No one has a shadow free face and remember that camera flashes make anything with a pinky base shine extra brightly in photos. If you do insist on going heavy with concealer then try to use a product which have a yellow base. Benefit do a great selection.
3.There is nothing worse than too much perfume. It is almost a rival to bad breath and BO. A subtle sultry scent is much more classy.
4. Brush, floss and mouthwash. Nothing perks you up like minty fresh breath.
5.Use red lipstick with caution because it will look stunning at the start of the night but will fade quickly and leave an unpleasant stain on the top and bottom of your lips which will mean you have to keep reapplying.
6. Applying eyeliner to the top lip will open up your eyes and make them look bigger. Applying it below the eye however, will make your eyes look smaller and squinty.
7. Invest in proper eyebrow shaping. A professional will be able to cleanly arch your eyebrow and threading and waxing will last longer than plucking. Try Blink for good threading.
8. For sexy party eyes buy a good pair of eyelash curlers, Ruby and Millie have a great pair £8.50.
9. Buy a new mascara that can withstand most of the elements. Two layers of a good waterproof mascara should get you through the night.
10. Every women knows that the cardinal rule of going out is that you must remove your make-up when you get in. No matter how intoxicated you are use all your might to stumble to the mirror and remove you make-up with a good facial cleansers. We recommend YSL Instant Pur Eye Make-up Remover £18 as it lifts of stubborn waterproof make-up and grim and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean.