I am a qualified and experienced Massage & Beauty Therapist working from my Home Salon set in a relaxing tranquil atmosphere and also offering visiting Beauty Services in the Brighton & Hove area.
I studied Beauty/Holistic Therapy at the City College of Brighton and Hove in 1996/97. I offer a wide range of relaxing, invigorating and indulging treatments with something to suit every one.
I specialise in Swedish deep tissue, Pregnancy and Aromatherapy massage. Aromatherapy Facials that cater for every skin type. Holistic treatments like Reflexology and Indian Head massage and also offer Waxing, Manicure and Pedicures, Back cleanse, Natural Face lift massage and Eye lash/brow treatments.
Member of MFHT Holistic Therapy
Insured with MFHT
- NVQ in Beauty Therapy level 2 30th September 1997
- NVQ in Beauty Therapy level 3 31st October 1997
- NVQ in Beauty Therapy Sunbed tanning treatment, heat and bath treatment 30 September 1997
- Level 3 Diploma in Indian Head Massage 30th June 2006
- Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy 31st July 2007
- Level 3 Certificate in Reflexology 31st August 2007
- Natural Face lift Massage 11th April 2010
- Organic Skin Care Body Workshop trained with the School of Natural Therapies
- (body brushing, exfoliating products from Jurlique. 28th January 2011
- Simply Hands Free Massage trained with the School of Natural Therapies. 7th January 2011
- Marvellash Semi permanent Eyelashes and Express Extensions. Training Solutions March 2011
- Pregnancy Massage 18th September 2011
- Sienna spray tanning course August 2012
I have been working in different Salons around Brighton and Hove for the past few years. Currently working self employed from my Home Salon.